Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week 61: 14 months married (week 30 of pregnancy)

This week is another anniversary--14 months! Time sure is moving along quickly! This month I can´t say I have any deep marriage insight to share, I am just feeling blessed as I have another reminder of God´s faithfulness in sustaining this marriage. He is the one who led us to each other, He is the one who formed the bond between us, He is the one who bound us together in marriage and He is the one who gives us the strength and love to continue building our life together.

There is still nothing that comes close to the feeling of waking up next to the person you love, realizing that God has allowed you another day to love each other and enjoy each other´s company. Add to that the joy of waking up each day to feel our little one kicking and knowing that soon we will have reason to let even more love and joy into our home, and there is pretty much nothing that can top the life we have these days. God is faithful, and the good work He began in us He will bring to completion. Meanwhile, I feel thankful once again to have someone who I love and who loves me, and to be able to celebrate another anniversary, remembering why we decided to marry each other in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment