Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Week 48: Eleven months married (week 17 of pregnancy)

This Christmas Eve was our 11 month anniversary...just shy of a year! As always, I´m amazed at how quickly the time passes. Was it really almost one year ago that we got married? In some ways it feels like it was just yesterday, but when I think about all the memories, the struggles, the lessons learned and the ways we´ve grown, it almost seems like it has been much longer than 11 months.

I can´t think of a better Christmas gift than the wonderful marriage that God has blessed me with! And to think that soon we will have a baby to share that love with, in a new and special way...I am truly blessed, and extremely thankful on days like these for the richness of life that I experience that has nothing to do with riches.

No comments:

Post a Comment