Friday, April 16, 2010

Week 21: Puyo!

Our Puyo trip was great! I’ll be blogging about a few aspects of the trip in more detail, but the trip in general was wonderful.

The whole week it rained and the TV was broken! There was literally nothing to do. Sound like a drag? I don’t think I’ve been happier in some time! I was a little disappointed not to get to go to the river to swim, but other than that, I think it was the best vacation I’ve ever had!

Jairo and I were laughing together at one point in the trip, sitting there staring at each other with nothing to do. We both agreed that it was a great feeling to finally be bored! We’re so busy in our day-to-day life, trying to run a very young ministry; it was nice to have nothing to do! The only bad thing is that now I have to readjust to that crazy pace again!

Sometimes it´s good to be still and know that He is God...and sometimes I think God forces us in that direction when we aren´t able to get there ourselves. God knows that we all need some down time if we´re going to be effective in season. So thank you, God, for this much-needed break!

No comments:

Post a Comment