Friday, April 16, 2010

Week 21: Bugs

In Puyo there are a lot of bugs, but while I was there I went to a doctor and found out that some of those bugs are INSIDE of me! Ah!

Apparently I have had two parasites in my blood, which is the reason that I have been sick for literally almost a year. I’m just not sure why no one found this before!
I’m a little worried about taking the medicines that the doctor gave me, because I’m worried about those parasites coming out! The doctor assured me that there shouldn’t be any gross consequences to taking the medicine, but I’m building up my courage just in case! Let’s pray that I can be unaware of this healing process!! Still, it´s such a relief to know what has been causing me to feel so sick for so long! Hopefully once this problem is resolved I will be able to give more time and effort to the things that really matter in my life, like my family and the ministry. It´s hard to be a good wife and a good leader when you don´t even feel like yourself. What will it feel like to not be sick?? I can´t wait to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment