Friday, April 16, 2010

Week 34: Guest speaker!

Our good friend Byron Gudiño spoke at our youth service this week! Continuing with our theme of prayer for this month, Byron talked about his personal testimony and the power of prayer that he has seen in his own life. It was a really neat testimony and I don´t think I have ever seen the teens so attentive for anyone who isn´t Jairo!

Becky and Byron are friend of ours that I have mentioned before, and fellow workers in God´s ministry here in Ecuador. I am so glad that we have gotten the chance to get to know them and share in God´s work together. The way that we have been able to mutually support each other´s ministries and the way that serving God has allowed us to grow as friends is such a blessing!

I hope that Byron will speak to our youth again sometime, because it was really a great message and a huge encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment