Thursday, September 1, 2011

30 Days to Being a Purposeful Mommy

I have seen some blogs out there that do series such as ¨31 Days to a Cleaner House¨ or ¨31 Days to Better Pictures¨, etc. I´m not affiliated with those blogs at all, but I liked the idea, so I am going to make my own series! Hurray!

I decided on the topic ¨30 Days to Being a Purposeful Mommy¨ for September because it´s a topic that I have learned a lot about and continue to learn a lot about. I think all mommies need some encouragement, and hopefully September will be an encouraging month for all you mommies that read this blog!

Pin It


Here are the links to each day:

Day 1: Appreciate--Don´t Anticipate!

Day 2: Get a Routine Going

Day 3: Be Available

Day 4: Be a Role Model

Day 5: Pick your Battles, Set Limits, Say ¨No¨

Day 6: Get Out! (Outdoors, that is!)

Day 7: Give each Child some One-on-One

Day 8: Teach your Child to Love God

Day 9: Cut Yourself some Slack

Day 10: Get Excited! (About dandelions, feathers, doggies...)

Day 11: Pray, Pray and Pray some More

Day 12: Connect!

Day 13: Annoy your Kids

Day 14: Stop Comparing

Day 15: Have some Tricks up your Sleeve

Day 16: Take some time for YOU

Day 17: Stay in the Word

Day 18: Paint your Nails

Day 19: Take a Nap

Day 20: Take Time to be Proud of your Kids

Day 21: Teach your Kids Compassion and Kindness

Day 22: Don´t Expect a Thank You

Day 23: Say ¨I Love You¨

Day 24: Go Get some Lovin´!

Day 25: Smile!

Day 26: Form Family Traditions

Day 27: Model Communication

Day 28: Teach your Kids the Value of Hard Work

Day 29: Remember Why you Do what you Do!

Day 30: Be the Person you Want your Kids to Become


No comments:

Post a Comment